- 1 seedless watermelon, cubed (approx. 6 cups)
- 4 lemons, juiced (approx. 1 cup)
- ½ cup of sugar (adjust to taste)
- ½ cup of Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
- 4 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Mint and lemon wedges for garnish
- Cube the watermelon and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chilled watermelon and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher, add sugar and water and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour over the lemonade, garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedges.