- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in mixer bowl. Add brown sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla; mix well on medium speed of electric mixer. Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries and almonds.
- Place mixture in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until light brown and firm in center. Place pan on wire rack to cool; cut into bars.
- Glaze: If desired, garnish with glaze prior to cutting into bars. Combine glaze ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power for 20 seconds; stir. Microwave for 20 seconds longer or as needed to completely melt. Stir until very smooth. Drizzle over bars with a spoon. OR, transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Snip a tiny corner and squeeze chocolate over bars. Sprinkle with additional dried cranberries, if desired.