- 4-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Booster
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-½ cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place an oven-proof pan on the bottom rack of the oven, when it's time to bake, toss ½ cup ice cubes into the pan to create steam in the oven while baking.
- Combine Bread Booster and flour. Reserve 1-½ cups.
- Combine remaining 2 cups of flour, yeast, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120°F to 130°F); stir into flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add in the eggs and vanilla, beat until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Add in enough of the remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cover; let rest on floured surface for approximately 10 minutes or until almost doubled in size. Roughly press out dough into an 8 square and sprinkle with ? of the white chocolate chips, fold over, press down again and repeat two more times until all the chips are incorporated. Divide dough into two equal portions and press each into an 8 square; roll up tightly, pinch seam to seal. Turn loaf over, seam side down and gently roll back and forth under two hands to about 14 inches long. Place loaves on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cover; let rise in a warm, draft-free place until nearly doubled in size, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- If desired, brush top with an egg wash before baking, cut several slashes diagonally across the top of the loaf before baking. Bake at 375ºF for 25 minutes or until dark golden brown.