- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt white chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over very low heat. Combine corn syrup, eggs, butter, sugar and white chocolate mixture in a medium bowl; stir until blended.
- Stir in pecans and pour mixture into pie crust. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is barely set.