- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) club soda or seltzer, chilled
- Additional fresh fruit for garnish
- Mix corn syrup and orange liqueur together in a large pitcher. Stir in orange, lemon and lime slices. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in wine and lemon juice.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Stir in club soda and ice cubes just before serving. Garnish with fruit.