- 1 (about 6 ounces) butterflied pork chop, visible fat removed
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 cuillère à soupe de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- Original Canola MakeGood cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 8 cups (about 10 ounces) fresh spinach
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- Cut pork into 1-1/2 X 1/2-inch (4 X 1cm) strips. Combine pork with soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl.
- Combine ginger root and garlic in a small dish.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large skillet over high heat. Remove from heat and spray with cooking spray. Cook pork mixture, stirring constantly, until pork is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from wok. Add corn oil to wok and heat for about 30 seconds. Cook ginger root mixture for about 30 seconds. Add spinach and mushrooms; cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pork, vinegar, and sugar. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring constantly.