- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- Salt (optional)
- 2 c. à soupe de beurre OU de margarine
- 1 cuillère à soupe de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cuillères à soupe de cassonade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, if desired.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and brown 2 to 4 minutes on each side; remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Combine corn starch, chicken broth, lime juice, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and garlic in a small bowl. Pour into skillet. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, and boil 1 minute. Return chicken to skillet.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with cooked rice and garnish with parsley, if desired.