- 8 duck OR chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup ancho chile seasoning
Glaçage au chili et à la lime
- 1/2 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder OR dark chili powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile
- Chili Lime Glaze:
- Rub duck or chicken breast with about 2 teaspoons seasoning and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Score duck skin and render fat off in a hot skillet for about 15 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F, brushing liberally with Chili Lime Glaze. Cook until desired doneness.
- To make Chili Lime Glaze, mix all ingredients together except lime juice. Heat to boiling and add lime juice. Cook for 15 minutes or until thickened.