- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 3 cuillères à soupe de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 c. à soupe de sucre
- 2 cuillères à soupe d'huile de maïs Mazola®
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- Toss chicken with 2 tablespoons corn starch in a medium bowl to coat lightly; set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, black bean sauce, soy sauce, sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon corn starch in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add onion, mushrooms, snow peas, carrot and garlic and stir-fry 4 to 6 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce mixture until blended, then pour into wok. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute. Serve with rice.