- 1 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 c. à thé de cannelle moulue
- 4 œufs
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 14 slices (6 cups) bread cubed, crust removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat corn syrup in a 3-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and cinnamon, until smooth.
- Add eggs and half and half; stir until smooth. Add bread cubes stirring to coat. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Place half of bread mixture in 8 x 8-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips; pour remaining bread mixture over top. OR, divide half the bread mixture between 8 ramikins, spinkle each with about 2 tablspoons chocolate chips, then top each with remaining bread mixture.
- Bake 1 hour until center puffs, if using 8 x 8-inch pan. Bake about 45 minutes if using ramikins.