- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups coarsely chopped mixed nuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tasse Crown® Lily White® ou sirop de maïs doré
- 1/2 tasse de beurre OU de margarine
- 1/2 c. à thé de bicarbonate de sodium
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Spray a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine popcorn and nuts in a large bowl.
- Heat chocolate, brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and immediately stir in baking soda.
- Pour caramel mixture carefully over popcorn and nuts. Toss to combine using rubber spatula coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely on wire rack. Break into bite-sized pieces and store in an airtight container.