- 2 tasses de farine tout usage
- 1 tasse de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1 tasse de sucre à glacer
- 1-1/2 tasse de beurre ramolli
- 3 to 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted (optional)
- Préchauffer le four à 300°F.
- In large bowl combine flour, corn starch and icing sugar. With a large spoon, blend in butter. Work well with hands until soft, smooth dough forms.
- Roll the dough 1/4-inch thick and cut with cookie cutters. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Remove and cool completely on wire rack. If desired, dip ends in melted chocolate.