- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/3 tasse de sucre
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- 1/4 cuillère à café de crème de tartre
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 1 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat the oven to 200(f) degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add the sugar & continue whisking to stiff peaks.
- Add the cornstarch, cream of tartar & salt. Whisk until incorporated. Transfer mixture to piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe into evenly sized dollops on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until light, crisp & airy, about 2 hours. Let cool completely.
- To the flat side of the meringue add a smear of chocolate hazelnut spread. Add a second meringue to create a cookie sandwich. Repeat with additional meringues & enjoy!