- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann’s Quick Rise Instant Yeast
- 3/4 cup whole milk, warm to touch
- 3 c. à soupe de sucre granulé
- 3 c. à soupe de beurre non salé, fondu
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 2 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel fin
- 1/3 tasse de beurre non salé, température ambiante
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 c. à thé de cannelle moulue
- Egg wash, to finish
- Cinnamon sugar, to finish
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment add the yeast & milk. Let stand 5 minutes to activate.
- Add sugar, melted butter, egg yolks, vanilla, flour & salt. Mix on load speed until dough is smooth & elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover & let rise until dough has doubled in size.
- As the dough rises, prepare the filling. In a small mixing bowl stir together butter, brown sugar & cinnamon until well combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 15 by 20 inch rectangle. Spread a thin layer of the prepared filling over the entire surface area of the dough.
- Tightly roll the dough length wise & carefully slice down the middle to expose the layers. Twist the two pieces of dough together, transfer to a lined baking sheet & shape into a wreath. Cover & let rise for an additional 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375(f) degrees. When ready to bake brush the top with egg wash & sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden & cooked throughout, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.