- 1/2 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 1/4 tasse de sucre
- 2 cuillères à soupe de jus de citron
- 1/8 teaspoon anise extract (optional)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-sized chunks or 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 medium grapefruits, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large oranges, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 clementine tangerines, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes
- Mix corn syrup, sugar, lemon juice and anise extract (if desired) together in a small bowl until sugar dissolves. Set aside. Combine pineapple, grapefruit, oranges, tangerines and grapes.
- Pour syrup over fruit; toss to combine.
- Chill covered for at least 30 minutes before serving.