- 4 to 4-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tasse de sucre
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 2 (4-1/2 c. à thé) enveloppes de levure à levée rapide Fleischmann's®
- 2 c. à thé de sel
- 1-1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons water
- 2 c. à soupe de beurre ou de margarine
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, dry milk, undissolved yeast and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat water and butter until very warm (120o to 130oF). Gradually add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in cranberries, pecans and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll dough to 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Beginning from short end, roll up tightly as for jelly roll. Pinch seam and ends to seal. Place, seam side down, in greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.