- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 c. à soupe de sucre
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine melted
- 6 ounces German sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 paquets (8 onces chacun) de fromage à la crème, ramolli
- 1/3 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 2 œufs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cuillères à café d'extrait de vanille pure
- 2 ounces German sweet chocolate, melted
- Préchauffer le four à 325 °F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat, stirring until completely melted. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl and beat with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add eggs one a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream and vanilla extract. Blend in melted chocolate and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate or for at least 3 hours. Melt remaining 2 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over cheesecake just before serving.