- 3-1/2 à 4 tasses de farine tout usage
- 1-1/4 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1 sachet (2-1/4 c. à thé) de levure Levée rapide Fleischmann's®
- 1/4 tasse de sucre
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tasse de lait
- 3/4 tasse d’eau
- 1/4 tasse de beurre OU de margarine, en morceaux
- Combine 2 cups flour, quick oats, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat milk, water and butter to very warm (120° to 130°F). Pour into flour mixture. Beat for 30 seconds with electric mixer to combine. Increase speed to medium-high and beat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Form into two 12-inch long logs. Slice each into 12 portions using a serrated knife. Place 12 rolls each in greased 13 x 9-inch baking pans. Rolls should be spaced equal distance apart, and should not be touching.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. If desired, brush with additional melted butter.