- 2 blancs d’œufs
- 1/8 cuillère à café de sel
- 1 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 1/4 tasse de sucre
- 1-1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Beat egg whites and salt in a large bowl with mixer at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Combine corn syrup and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour hot syrup into egg whites in a fine, steady stream while beating constantly. Beat in vanilla. Continue beating until mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Use frosting immediately.
- COCONUT FROSTING: Prepare Fluffy Frosting as above. Fold in 1 cup flaked coconut.