- ¾ cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ cup of golden corn syrup
- 2 gros œufs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of kosher salt
- 1 ½ tasse de farine tout usage
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of cornstarch
- ½ cup of white baking chips
- ½ cup of sprinkles, divided into ¼ cups
- Préchauffer le four à 350 °F.
- Lightly grease and line a 8”x8” baking pan and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Mix in golden corn syrup, eggs, vanilla, salt, all purpose flour, baking powder and cornstarch.
- Mix until just combined. Stir in the white baking chips and ¼ cup of sprinkles and spread evenly into the baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set in the middle. Cool on a rack for approx 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and frost with your favourite icing. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of sprinkles. Cut into 9 equal pieces and enjoy.