- 1/2 tasse de sucre
- 1/4 tasse de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1/8 cuillère à café de sel
- 2-1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille pure
- 3/4 cup finely crumbled gluten-free gingersnap cookies*
- 2 cups cubed ripe mango, fresh or frozen
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Stir together sugar, corn starch, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in milk until smooth. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Continue to stir and allow pudding to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and set aside to cool. (Makes about 2 cups of pudding.) Cool until almost room temperature, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs, 2 tablespoons pudding and 2 tablespoons mango into each of 12 (3-ounce) mini parfait glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with a few cookie crumbs, if desired.