- 1/2 tasse de sucre
- 1/4 tasse de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- 1/8 cuillère à café de sel
- 2-1/2 cups refrigerated, unsweetened, fat free coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cream of coconut (such as Coco López®)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille pure
- 3/4 cup finely crumbled gluten-free sugar cookies
- 2 cups diced fresh tropical fruits, such as pineapple, kiwi, mango and strawberries
- Garniture fouettée (facultatif)
- Stir together sugar, corn starch and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in coconut milk until smooth. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Continue to stir and allow pudding to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat, stir in cream of coconut, lime juice and vanilla; set aside to cool. (Makes about 2 cups of pudding.) Cool to near room temperature; about 20 to 30 minutes.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs, 2-1/2 tablespoons pudding and 2-1/2 tablespoons fruit into each of 12 (3-ounce) mini parfait glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with whipped topping, if desired.