- 3 cuillères à soupe d'huile Mazola® RightBlend®
- 2 c. à soupe de vinaigre balsamique
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 4 (6 to 8 ounces each) salmon fillets
- Additional (if desired) steak seasoning
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, seasoning and chives in a resealable plastic bag. Add salmon. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade; discard marinade. Grill over direct medium heat, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes. Add additional steak seasoning, if desired. Salmon is done when it flakes easily.