- 1 tasse de beurre ramolli (aucune substitution)
- 1/2 tasse de sucre
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 tasses de farine
- 1/4 tasse de fécule de maïs Fleischmann's®
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Mix butter, sugar, lemon peel and poppy seeds thoroughly using an electric mixer. Gradually blend in flour and corn starch.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Gently press down on each cookie to flatten using fingers or a flat-bottomed drinking glass (dipped in sugar to prevent sticking).
- Bake at 300°F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bottoms begin to brown. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.