- 1-3/4 to 2-2/14 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast OR 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 1-1/2 c. à thé de sucre
- 3/4 c. à thé de sel
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120 to 130F)*
- 1 cuillère à soupe d'huile
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (4 to 8 ounces)
- Snowman decorations; a piece of carrot or orange, bell pepper for the nose, halved cherry tomatoes or black olives for buttons, eyes and mouth from red onion, coloured peppers or pepperoni
- Préchauffer le four à 425 °F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Cover and let dough rest for 10 minutes. (If using Pizza Yeast omit rest time)
- Divide dough in half, then divide each half two more times. Press the large piece of dough until flat, and about 5 inches in diameter. Press the second piece into a second flat, until about 3 inches in diameter. Press the smallest piece of dough into a third flat round, until about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Press each round of dough together at the seams to create a snowman shape. Repeat to create a second snowman Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Spread with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Use your creativity to decorate the snowman. All types of vegetables, olives or pepperoni can be used to make the snowman's face, scarf and buttons.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned.