- 4 cups (1L) peeled, cored and chopped pears
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 tasse (60 ml) de beurre fondu OU de margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 cuillère à café (5 ml) d'extrait de vanille
- 1 package (510 g) chocolate chunk chip cookie dough
- 1 cup (250 ml) large flake rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Toss pears with cranberries, butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, corn starch and vanilla. Grease a 8-inch (20cm) cake pan. Transfer pear mixture to prepared pan.
- Crumble the cookie dough into a bowl. Blend with oats and cinnamon until combined. Drop spoonfuls evenly over the pear mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is golden.