- 1/4 tasse d'eau tiède (100º à 110ºF)
- 1 (2-1/4 c. à thé) enveloppe de levure traditionnelle Fleischmann's®
- 1/2 tasse de lait
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel
- 1 œuf
- 1-1/2 tasse de farine de blé entier
- 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 1 tasse d'oignon coupé en dés
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cuillère à café d'assaisonnement aux herbes italiennes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, quartered
- Combine yeast and water in a large mixer bowl, let stand for 5 minutes. Heat milk, shortening and molasses until warm (100° to 110°F). Add to yeast mixture with salt, egg and whole wheat flour. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth. Stir in enough all-purpose flour to form soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 8 to 10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to coat top. Cover dough and let rise for 1 hour, or until doubled.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, red bell pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce, and cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are softened. Remove from heat and spread on a baking sheet to cool. Stir in cheese and pepperoni.
- Punch dough down. Divide into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 8 x 6-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface, top with about 1/2 cup filling and fold in half. Seal all edges. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.