- 2/3 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 onces de chocolat mi-sucré, haché grossièrement
- 1/2 tasse de pépites de caramel au beurre
- 1/3 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White®
- 1/3 tasse de sucre
- 1/2 tasse de beurre d'arachide crémeux
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- Optional garnish, chopped peanuts
- To make Fudge Topping, combine corn syrup and cream in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. remove from heat and add chocolate and butterscotch chips. Stir until melted. Refrigerate until completely cool, at least 1 hour. Sauce can be made ahead.
- To make pie crust, cook 1/3 cup corn syrup and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour into greased 9-1/2 inch pie pan and pat to form crust. Refrigerate crust for at least 30 minutes or until it is completely cool. Spread ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 30 minutes. Gently pour half of the Fudge Topping over the ice cream and spread to cover ice cream. Save remaining topping to serve with ice cream or other desserts. If desired, sprinkle top of pie with peanuts. Freeze pie 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before you want to serve the pie. Use a sharp knife to cut into slices.