- 1 tasse de sirop de maïs Crown® Lily White® ou Golden Corn
- 1 tasse de sucre
- 1 tasse de beurre d'arachide crémeux
- 6 tasses de céréales de riz croustillantes
- 36 lollipop sticks (5-inch length)
- 1 tasse de pépites de chocolat mi-sucré
- Toppings as desired: chopped peanuts, colored sprinkles, finely chopped candy bars
- Combine corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Coat hands with butter or spray with cooking spray. Form Scotcheroo mixture into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper.Carefully insert lollipop sticks into each ball. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently until chocolate is melted. Dip half of each ball into melted chocolate. Or drizzle tops with chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with toppings, if desired. Place on waxed paper. Cool at least 1-1/2 hours until chocolate is completely set.