- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 2 cuillères à café d'épices pour tarte à la citrouille
- 1 teaspoon maple flavour
- 2 tablespoons butter (no substitutions)
- 1/2 tasse de pacanes hachées
- 3 tablespoons Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 3 c. à soupe de lait
- 2 tasses de sucre à glacer
- 1 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille pur
- Prepare angel food cake according to package instructions. Fold in pumpkin pie spice and maple flavoring after batter is completely mixed.
- Pour into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, using a spatula to eliminate any large air bubbles.. Bake on lowest oven rack according to package instructions. Cool inverted for at least one hour. Remove from pan and drizzle with Pecan Pie Icing.
- Icing: Heat butter and pecans in a medium saucepan. Heat until butter is browned and pecans are lightly toasted. Remove from heat and immediately add corn syrup. Stir well and add milk, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Drizzle over cake. If frosting is too thick, add a small amount of additional milk.