- 4 ounces sugar
- 3/4 ounce Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 8 fluid ounces orange juice OR water
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh OR frozen blueberries, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1/2 c. à thé de muscade moulue
- 1 c. à thé d’extrait de vanille pur
- Combine sugar, corn starch and orange juice in large saucepan. Add 1 pound blueberries.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Stir in remaining 8 ounces of blueberries, orange peel and nutmeg; cook and stir 1 minute longer. Add vanilla. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use.