- 4 œufs
- 1-1/2 cups half and half
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- Garnish with Paprika
- Whisk eggs lightly in a large bowl. Stir in half and half, onion, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Toss cheese and cornstarch together in a second bowl; add to egg mixture. Pour into greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 to 50 minutes or until tip of knife comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cool 5 minutes; cut into wedges and serve at once.