Strawberry Daiquiri Sorbet
Approx. 1-1/2 quarts
1 heure 20 minutes
Évaluation de la recette
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups Crown® Lily White sirop de maïs
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 tasse de sucre
- Puree strawberries with 1/2 cup water until smooth. Add additional water to measure 2-1/2 cups. Combine strawberry puree, corn syrup, lime juice, rum and sugar in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour into container of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour into freezer-safe container and freeze overnight (store up to 1 month). Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.