Brown Sugar Crust
- 1-3/4 à 2-1/4 tasses de farine tout usage
- 1 sachet (2-1/4 c. à thé) de levure pour pizza Fleischmann's® OU de levure Levée rapide Fleischmann's®
- 2 cuillères à soupe de cassonade
- 3/4 c. à thé de sel
- 1/2 c. à thé de cannelle moulue
- 2/3 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)*
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese OR cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons kirsch (cherry flavored liqueur) OR milk
- Assorted fresh berries
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam OR jelly, optional
- Préchauffer le four à 425 °F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add very warm milk and butter; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough; prick surface with a fork.
- Bake on lowest oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Slide crust out of pan onto wire rack and cool completely.
- Mix mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and kirsch at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Spread mixture over pizza crust. Top with desired berries. If desired, heat raspberry jam in a small bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds or just until melted. Drizzle or brush jam over berries. Chill pizza until ready to serve.