- 1 cuillère à café de sucre
- 1-1/4 tasse d'eau tiède (100° à 110°F)
- 2 (4-1/2 c. à thé) enveloppes de levure traditionnelle Fleischmann's®
- 1 gros œuf
- 2 c. à soupe de beurre OU de margarine, ramolli
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 c. à thé de sel
- 2 tasses de farine tout usage
- 1-1/4 tasse de farine de blé entier
- Dissolve sugar and warm water in a large bowl. Sprinkle in yeast, stir until dissolved. Stir in egg, butter, molasses, salt and all-purpose flour. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer. Using spoon, stir in whole wheat flour until well blended. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Stir down dough with spoon; beat 30 seconds. Spoon evenly into greased 2-1/2-inch muffin pans. Cover; let rise until doubled in size, about 45 to 60 minutes. Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until done. Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.