- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120º to 130ºF)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Mix together artichokes, mayonnaise, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, chillies, garlic powder and minced onion in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Layer crust with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, topping mixture and remaining cheeses. Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.