- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups very warm water (120º to 130ºF)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces cooked bacon, chopped (about 8 slices)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Top crust with Alfredo sauce, half of diced bacon and half of spinach. Sprinkle on cheeses. Top with remaining bacon, spinach and tomatoes.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned.