- 1-1/2 to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ground golden flax seed
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 2 teaspoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzeralla, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry OR grape tomatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, ground flax, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If using QuickRise Yeast, let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.) Cover and let rest.
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crispy; about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove bacon pieces and set aside. Cook kale in hot bacon grease about 1 to 2 minutes until slightly wilted.
- Divide dough into 8 equal portions. Pat dough with floured hands OR roll dough portions into approximately 6-inch circles. Place on baking sheets that have been coated with cooking spray OR covered with parchment paper.
- Top each portion with cheese slices. Divide evenly the kale, bacon and tomato pieces. Form a 'well' in the center of each pizza by pushing toppings to the sides. Crack eggs individually and place one in each well. Sprinkle with garlic salt and crushed red peppers.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. IF egg is not cooked to desired doneness after 15 minutes, move rack to highest position in oven. Broil pizzas 1 to 2 minutes for desired egg doneness.