- 1/2 cup Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Soda water, to finish
- White, yellow & orange sprinkles, to garnish
- In a small saucepan over medium heat whisk together the corn syrup & pomegranate juice. Bring to a boil & reduce to a simmer.
- Continue cooking until the mixture reduces by half. Transfer to a lidded glass jar & refrigerate until ready to use. Syrup will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the vodka, pineapple juice & lemon juice. Shake well.
- Rim lowball glass with sprinkles. Add a splash of prepared syrup & fill glass with crushed ice.
- Strain in the pineapple juice mixture & finish with soda water.