- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped Pecan Halves
- 18 small strawberries (about 10 ounces), washed and dried with tops removed
- 1 package (24 ounces) miniature graham cracker crusts
- Combine cream, butter, and corn syrup in a 2-cup microwave-safe glass measure. Microwave on high 1 minute or until butter melts. Stir in chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate; whisk until completely melted.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pecans into the bottom of each mini piecrust. Top with 2 tablespoons of chocolate mixture. Place 3 strawberries onto chocolate, pressing gently. Drizzle remaining chocolate mixture over the tops of the strawberries and sprinkle with remaining pecan pieces.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe provided courtesy of Fisher Nut Company. Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., and is not affiliated with ACH Food Companies, Inc.