- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter OR margarine
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; dust lightly with additional corn starch.
- Combine chocolate and butter in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, just until chocolate melts. Pour into large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a medium bowl with mixer at high speed. Gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Add egg yolks to chocolate mixture; stir until blended. Stir in corn starch.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture until thoroughly blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Run a knife around the edge immediately after removing from oven.
- Cool on wire rack. Remove side of pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.