- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut milk OR whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, oil and butter in a large bowl of electric mixer. Add eggs, peel and citrus juices; beat until combined.
- Add about 1/3 of flour mixture, beating until smooth after each addition. Beat 1 minute on medium speed, scraping sides and bottom of bowl occasionally.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack about 20 minutes. Gently loosen edge of cake with knife. Place a large platter on top of pan and invert cake. Let cake cool about 2 hours.
- Spoon Cream Cheese Glaze over top of cake; sprinkle with Toasted Coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Stir cream cheese and butter until combined. Stir in powdered sugar. Add vanilla extract and milk; stir until smooth.
- Tip: Glaze should be thick, but still fluid. Add more milk if needed.
- Spread coconut evenly on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Bake 5 to 10 minutes at 350?F, stirring every few minutes until lightly browned.