- 1 tube (10 ounces) chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate coated candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool on wire rack for approximately 15 minutes.
- To prepare topping; combine corn syrup, butter and peanut butter chips in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, cereal, nuts and candies. Spread over crust. Cool before cutting.