- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 medium bananas, cut into pieces
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Blend corn syrup, cream cheese, sugar, bananas and yogurt on medium speed in a blender 30 seconds, or until smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping. (If lumpy, whisk lightly just until smooth.) Pour into pie crust.
- Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
TIP: For extra banana flavor, slice 1 additional banana and place slices on bottom of pie crust before filling.
FROZEN CHOCOLATE BANANA PIE VARIATION: Use a 9-inch chocolate pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust. Spread 1/2 cup melted semisweet chocolate chips on bottom of crust. For extra banana flavor, slice 1 additional banana and arrange slices on top of chocolate. Proceed with recipe as directed in Step 1. Garnish with grated chocolate or chocolate syrup, if desired.