- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, diced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk eggs, oil and corn syrup together in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently stir in strawberries.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until lightly browned. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.