- 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped apricots, dates, cranberries OR cherries OR any combination
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts OR pecans, toasted
- Powdered sugar
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt in large mixer bowl. Heat water, milk, honey and butter until very warm (120° to 130°F). Gradually add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add egg and 1 cup flour. Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in dried fruit, nuts and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll dough to 12-inch circle; place on greased pizza pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack. Sift powdered sugar on top. Cut into wedges; serve with whipped cream cheese or butter, if desired.