- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120 to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/3 cup finely minced Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup grilled portobella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 4 ounces brie cheese, rind removed and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in bite-size pieces, optional
- Start charcoal fire or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If not using Pizza Yeast, let dough rest 10 minutes.)
- Divide dough into 4 portions. Pat or roll dough on a well-floured counter to about 6 to 8-inch circles; they do not need to be perfect.
- Using hands, lift each crust carefully and place on well-oiled grill. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until bottom is lightly browned and top looks set. Using long handled tongs, remove crust from grill, grilled side up, to a platter or baking sheet.
- Brush with approximately 1 tablespoon of basil pesto per crust. Divide remaining topping ingredients evenly between the crusts.
- Carefully slide each pizza onto the grill. Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes until bottom of crust is browned and cheese is melted. Remove from grill and serve immediately.