- 3 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips OR white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces OR peanut butter pieces
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and mix well. Mix in eggs, corn syrup and vanilla until well blended. Stir in oat mixture. Fold in chocolate chips, candies and raisins,if desired.
- Drop 1-1/2 inch mounds onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until cookies are just set. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes and then remove from pans.