- 1-3/4 to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup (250g) diced ham
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces or 185g) shredded Swiss cheese
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt in a large bowl. Heat water and oil until very warm (120° to 130°F). Add to flour mixture and mix for 2 minutes. Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. (Omit rest time if using pizza yeast.)
- Roll dough into 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan. OR, pat dough with floured hands, pressing gently to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough; prick surface with fork.
- Bake crust in preheated 450°F oven, on lowest rack, for 8 minutes. Reduce oven to 375°F. Remove pizza from oven.
- Top pizza crust with ham, green peppers and onions. Beat eggs, ground mustard, pepper and salt together in bowl. Pour over toppings. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes until eggs are set and crust is browned.