- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss OR Gruyere cheese
- 4 ounces sliced fully-cooked ham, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.)
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Bake for 8 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and immediately sprinkle cheese and ham evenly over crust. Beat eggs lightly in a medium bowl.. Add sour cream, green onion, salt and pepper; beat until smooth. Spoon egg mixture over cheese and ham to within 1-inch of edge.
- Bake lowest oven rack 20 to 25 minutes or until done, and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.